Monday, January 9, 2012

Little ones!







I've had the chance to do a couple toddler sessions lately. They're fun but they can be challenging. With both these sessions, things started off a little rough- the girls weren't sure who this crazy lady was and it was hard to get smiles. I always try to plan for plenty of time in a session with babies and young kids, so we took it easy, and had some fun with sticks and leaves- every child loves playing with those. By the end of the session we got some great pictures and everyone was happy.

I've also been doing my sessions in RAW- my friend convinced me that it was time to switch and I love it! It is a little challenging since I have to convert files a couple times to do my editing, but it's totally worth it for the added control over the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment